Sunday, June 29, 2008

Just an update...


I am at work, so not really supposed to be on the computer. This means that I won't be posting a review, even though I have a few reviews that I haven't typed up yet. I haven't really had much time off lately so my days are all sort of running together and slipping away from me. My most exciting piece of news, though, is I am getting a new computer! It is actually my mother's old computer, she bought a new one yesterday, but it is better than my computer, so I am not complaining. I am giving my old computer to a friend because it still works fine, it is just older. He is not much of a computer user anyways, so it will be perfect for him.

Right now I am reading The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I really like it so far, and because work is dead (it's Sunday afterall), I think I will likely be spending most of my night reading. I like it so far, but I am still pretty fresh into it. I was not going to read it because Bella just drives me crazy in the Twilight series, but a few good reviews changed my mind. I will keep you posted on my thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying The Host! I've got to get my mitts on a copy. Congrats on getting a new computer. I'm the same -- I don't require much in a computer, but it's nice to update, now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully, you are still liking the book!!

    I haven't read the Twilight books. People are scary infatuated with them, to be honest. And I hate reading a book when I have such high expectations of them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.