Saturday, April 11, 2009

Really Must Blog!

I haven't been in a very bloggy mood this week. There was a lot going on, and I cannot believe the week is over! Hopefully next week I will resume trying to catch up on my reviews... Anyway, so, still alive! I received another award, though! Cool, huh, I am getting awards for being a slacker! People are encouraging me!

Coversgirl gave me the Splash! Award:

The Rules:

1) Put the logo on your blog/post.
2) Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you.
3) Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let them know that they have been splashed by commenting on their blog.
5) Remember to link to the person from whom your received your Splash award.



Another cool award! Thanks!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award, Kailana. It's looks good with your little green fairy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Booklogged! I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! And yes, yes you must. Though I haven't been in a bloggy mood either, so who am I to talk :P I think I can feel it coming back, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nymeth: Thanks! I will try and blog a bit this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats - that's a pretty cool award!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a nice one! Congrats! (I got one too!! woohoo!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pat: I saw! Congrats on yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Blogging isn't really a problem for me right this second but making myself concentrate on reading is lol. I have an ILL due back and I'd rather read something else but I have to finish this first! Congrats on your award :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tink: I am coming to terms with the fact that I am never going to keep up with the library!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.