Friday, July 31, 2009

A New Challenge and a Challenge Wrap-Up


Japanese Reading Challenge 3 hosted at Dolce Bellezza

July 30, 2009 and January 30, 2010
.

For the challenge you only have to read one book, but I think I will probably try and read more. The list will be determined as I go along.

1.
2.
3.


Then, I finished up the Themed Reading Challenge. My theme was fantasy/science-fiction published prior to 2008. Here is my list:

1. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld (Uglies Series - Book 1)
2. Pretties by Scott Westerfeld (Uglies Series, Book 2)
3. Gifts by Ursula K. Le Guin (The Annals of the Western Shore Trilogy, Book 1)
4. Voices by Ursula K. Le Guin (The Annals of the Western Shore Trilogy, Book 2)
5. Specials by Scott Westerfeld (Uglies Series, Book 3)


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:14 AM

    Kailana, I'm so glad you're in! It's funny how so many people are going to try to read more than one; I love that! Me, too! But, at least with one, it shouldn't be so intimidating for those who are trying for the first time. I can't wait to see what list you come up with. I always get ideas from reading others' posts. Which, of course, is one of the ideas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing you Themed Reading Challenge. I'm looking forward to what books you pick up for the Japanese Reading Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the completion of the challenge!

    I would like to start on The Annals of the Western Shore Trilogy soon, now that I've completed the Earthsea ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.