Monday, November 07, 2011

'Fair Game' by Patricia Briggs

When the FBI request a pack consultant on a serial killer case they're following in Boston, Anna and Charles are sent in. They quickly realize that not only the last two victims were werewolves – all of them were.

Someone is targeting their kind. And if Charles and Anna can't get to the bottom of this mystery, they may be next...
There hasn't been a new book out in this series since 2009. I am so excited that there finally is a cover for the book due out February 7, 2012. I am still disappointed there is not a new Mercedes Thompson series in 2012, though.

5 comments:

  1. OMG!! I have been waiting for the next one in this series for so long!! I finally got River marked, but decided to wait since there was going to be such a long gap for the next one. Have you read River-Marked? How was it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. **Starr: River Marked was REALLY good! Probably the best in the series...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a serious list! I want to read many of these as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm bummed right with you. I really want a new Mercedes Thompson novel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. **Amused: I could have went on and on...

    **Meghan: It is so sad! I like Mercy's series more than Alpha & Omega, but better than nothing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.