Friday, November 02, 2012

Appreciation For My Own Backyard

I have been very slack on blogging lately, so I thought I would try and get back in the groove in November. The problem was I couldn't think of anything to post about... As luck would have it, it is NaBloPoMo November, so lots of other people are trying to jump-start their blogging. BlogHer shared a list of prompts and I am going to join in on the days where I can't think of anything else to blog about.

The prompt for November 2 is:

If you could live anywhere, where would it be? 

Windsor Sunset
Is it sad that I am not entirely sure if given the chance I would move out of Nova Scotia? It suits me. I like living near the water, the quietness, and the natural beauty. There are other places I would love to visit, maybe stay for a while, but I have never had a burning desire to move. That's probably to my disadvantage and might not always be practical because my province is dying, but a person can hope, right? And share pictures...

The Look-off
Windsor 
Hall's Harbour
Driving down the highway...
Clouds
Shot over the water.
Yarmouth Light
Tree Frame
Hall's Harbour
Peggy's Cove
I could go on for a while...

4 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for loving that. Those pictures are beautiful. I lived on Queen Charlotte Island for awhile, but have never been to Nova Scotia. I'm with you though, I live exactly where I want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, such lovely photos! I don't blame you for wanting to stay right where you are. :) I'm in Wisconsin and at times I think I'd like to live somewhere a bit warmer. But it's beautiful where I am and I love my state. So, here I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you'd want to stay put!! I'm much the same way…I don't know if I could ever leave New Orleans for good. It's just such a unique city and it would be hard to find anything else like it anywhere else. Though I've thought of places like upstate New York, Portland, Oregon, Asheville, NC…there are some cool cities I wouldn't mind living in for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely gorgeous! I'll have to visit sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.