Friday, January 31, 2014

A Month of Letters 2014

It's that time again! I love sending mail and I am really excited for Letter Month this year. The challenge is a bit 'Americanized'. The goal is to send 23 letters without counting Sunday's and a holiday. In my neck of the woods, there is no mail on Saturday either, so I might just go with 28. We will see how this goes! As last year, mine with be Postcard Month again. I have so many to send out it seems silly to buy anything else.

Let me know if you want to hear from me in February! I love receiving mail!

3 comments:

  1. Goodness, no mail on Saturdays! I expect it will come to that in the UK soon, now that the government has sold off the Royal Mail :-(
    I got three postcards last week - lovely! They carry on being a pleasure indefinitely (I use them as bookmarks...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if we'll eventually go to no mail Saturdays too. Have fun! I already sent out some postcards for Start 2014 Write!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still in the midst of finding some cool stationary/cards to send out this month (because I was horrible with planning this year)! I do have quite a stack of postcards though that I am going to send out as well. I like your goal of 23. Maybe I will do that myself!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.