Friday, July 28, 2006

Update...

I am trying to get my reviews caught up, so be sure to scroll down from time to time because I have all the back of books saved and stuff, it is just a matter of filling in the info. I am doing that more by what I feel like writing about than anything.

I also added all the blogs I read to my blogroll, so be sure and check to see if there is anything new on there that you have never explored before. I was using three computers for a while, so that still might be missing some. Once I have them all together that will be good. I am sure there are some I haven't read in a while.

Hopefully I can get a couple more books into the end of the month. I am having a lull, which I understand a lot of people are experiencing. Must be the blasted heat of the last month!

3 comments:

  1. Three computers? Oh who the hell am I to talk? I got two at work, one at home and my dad's sometimes. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, my mothers, my (ex) boyfriends, and the exchange students computer. I don't have one of my own anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL

    Shame on you for taking advantage of the es's computer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.