I got tagged, was only going to do this tomorrow, but I am in a rather bad mood. This means that you guys are going to have to scroll down to see my 25 favourite book memes and a few book reviews as I finish them up.
1. People that say they are going to do something and don't do it. I point out my lack of computer. I was supposed to have a newish computer 3 weeks ago.
2. Men that abuse and control their women, and get away with it because the woman is too scared to take action and many have no where to turn to.
3. Technology. Computers are cool, but they often make me angry. Things that are meant for everyone should not be so complicated!
4. Hypocrites. I believe this one explains itself.
5. Girls. haha, I know that sounds weird, but the stereotypical image of girls drives me crazy. Why? Because there really are girls out there that are totally clueless! Very very annoying. Give girls a bad name, rep, whatever. Girls shouldn't be afraid to have brains.
6. Line ups. I am very impatient. Don't go to the mall near Christmas. Hate waiting in traffic. It annoys me more when the line up is because of rude customers causing trouble or employees being totally clueless about their job (this excludes newbies if it is clearly marked, they have an excuse)
7. Reality television. That's like all television is now! And, well, you know what, tv in general annoys me. I have friends that have to be home at certain times if they didn't remember to tape their show. That just annoys me.
8. Little Miss/Mister Perfect. I hate people that think they are better than everyone else. If you really are, that's fine, but do not shove it in my face.
9. The phone. More specifically, talking on it a lot. It's okay once in a while, but it tends to annoy me after a while.
10. People that interfere in other peoples affairs. Mind your own business, or offer advice, not tell the person how to live their life.
11. Book stores that do not have the book that I am looking for.
12. Finding out about a book, only to learn that it is out of print and really expensive! (it is worse when it is Canada, shipping kills)
13. Romance novels. We are talking like the characters can't get out of each others bed scenerios. Even more annoying when you buy a book and it is not marketed as a romance, but it really is.
14. Judgemental people. Do you know the looks I get, as a girl, when people find out my hobby is reading fantasy novels?
15. Sexism, racism, other isms. God, could go on and on... Equal rites, that's how I see it.
16. Violence. It is uncool when the world reaches a point where all you see anymore is violence being played out. In schools, at home, on television, etc.
17. Wars. That sort of goes with 16.
18. Lack of reading time. In other words, so many books to read, so little time!
19. Americanization. I live in Canada, I don't mean anything bad to the Americans that read my blog. Canada just needs to seperate themselves.
20. Ignorant people, and about a string of other personality types that I do not have enough space to complain about. :p
It's open game, anyone wants to do it. It's fun. :)