Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I finished a book!


Today is an important day! I actually read a book to completion, and, I finished my R.I.P challenge goals! The book was Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman. The only book for the challenge that did not come off my to be read pile. I promised myself if I managed to complete the challenge, I could buy a book. Very exciting... now to figure out what that one book will be. Anasi Boys doesn't count, as I wanted it and was waiting for it come out in soft cover. Anyways, to read my review, you have to visit here. Great book, and a fairy tale retelling! I didn't know that before I bought it, so that was cool to find out. (Note to self, actually read the backs of books once in a while).

In other news, my boyfriend is sick. :( I hopefully will not catch it because, it is my birthday in 6 days! Need to be feeling well for that. I am very big on my birthday. And most other people's too. My friends birthday is October 1st, but I can not post what I am getting her because she might see. I will just say that it is a very good present!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on completing the challenge! Your name will definitely be in the drawing list for a prize at the end of Oct. drawn out of those who conquered the challenge.

    Glad you enjoyed Neverwhere. I posted on your review site.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.