Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Thirteenth Tale

A lot of people have been reading The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield in the last few days, just wanted to point that if you click here, you can find an interview with the author that was very interesting to read!

Oh, and tune in next week when I review The Other Side of the Bridge by Mary Lawson, which was a Booker nominee. I meant to read David Adams Richards new book but grabbed the wrong one. Hopefully I will right that and read the correct book this weekend!

And blogger refuses to post pictures right now, so I guess pictures are going to have to be left off.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that interview site. I found it very interesting how her story and characters came to her. I can't even fathom how authors do their thing, but I'm sure glad they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:59 PM

    Ooh, I can't wait to read this book! I have a copy but am putting it off until the end of Carl's RIP Challenge - hopefully saving the best for last! Thanks for the article link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also anxious to read this book! Thanks for sharing the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would count as an RIP book, Lesley. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.