Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Chronicles of Faerie


I finished book one in The Chronicles of Faerie last night. Since a couple people commented, I thought I would link to the fantasy blog that I posted it on, so people can decide if they want to read it!

Twisted Kingdom





Oh, and the coolest thing happened today! Dennis L. McKiernan commented on my blog! I am waiting for his two newest books in his Faery Tale quartet to get to me, but I read book one and two of it already. So, that was really cool! I actually own another duology by him, but I am waiting to read it once I am finished all the Faery Tale novels. I strongly recommend reading him! Click here for a complete listing of his novels.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:15 PM

    This looks really good and so I shall add it to my list! Thanks. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.