Monday, October 16, 2006

Mail Call


In the mail today, I got The Library at Night by Alberto Manguel from Random House.

I also finally got my VISA that is expiring at the end of the month. They are very slow at sending the replacement cards out.





Also, a lot of my reads of late have been fantasy in nature, so if you click here, you can see the books I have been reading.

And, I counted last night, so far this year I have read: 152!!!

I only have to read 8 more, to equal last year. Then, we will see how much I can beat it by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.