Monday, October 09, 2006

October Reading Challenge


Autumn is truly, where I live anyways, the nicest time of the year. Right now the leaves are turning red, yellow, orange, and then slowly falling to the ground. It makes a truly wonderful carpet on the ground. People come from all over at this time of the year to see the leaves changing, as my province is one of the prettiest at this time of the year. They also go to places like New Brunswick or the New England States below us.

At such a pretty time of year, why not do a reading challenge!.

So, I choose to read at least 3 of the following:

This is my Country, What's Yours - Noah Richler
Heat - George Monbiot
The Uses of Enchantment - Julie Kulavits
The Silver Rose - Susan Carroll
The Friends of Meager Fortunes - David Adams Richards
The Bronze Horseman - Paullina Simons

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:13 PM

    I started the Hatbox letters a little over a year ago but only could check it out from the library for a week so never got to finish it. I keep meaning to check it out again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine through Random House, and I started it, but the start didn't pull me in enough for me to have finished it at the time. I keep meaning to go back to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.