Saturday, October 14, 2006

Well...

It was a good thing I was indecisive about what other book I was going to get, because the Adrienne Clarkson book went down two dollars since last night!

And, after much debating, I decided that since Adrienne Clarkson's book is free, I would buy myself two books. I decided not to get the Titanic book, not because that is what I wanted, but more because it takes 4-6 weeks to ship...

I haven't clicked send, yet, though, because this is my last Amazon order until either Christmas time or next summer, so it is a big choice. In any case, next time I order books, Titantic will be with it. I am contemplating trying to time it so that when the new Patricia Briggs book comes out, it will come at the same time.

Thanks everyone for your help. I just have no will-power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.