Friday, January 05, 2007

From the Stacks Challenge


Looks like I will be doing this entire challenge in January. That will not be so bad because any of the books that I have planned to read this month will count, as they have all been on my tbr pile for a while. I did relatively good on the not buying books thing. I just used gift certificates from Christmas, but other than that, have not hardly spent any of my own money on books. When I did it was to off set going over the amount of the gift card a bit.

I need to stop making lists. I look at those thirty books that I originally posted, and while they look good, none of them are calling out to me right now. The first review of a From the Stacks book will be up in a bit, as I FINALLY read The Many Lives and Secret Sorrows of Josephine B by Sandra Gulland. According to my librarything, that book has been on my tbr pile since last March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.