Thursday, January 25, 2007

I Got Sick!


I have posts waiting to be written, but I am sick with the worst sore throat. I always get them really bad and spend the day waiting to see if it will go away and take my voice with it or if it will be nice and let it remain. All I want to do is crawl back in bed and sleep the day away, but I have to go to classes. I have two essays due. I had been doing so good on the whole not getting sick thing, it's the first time I have had a cold in at least a year. I just got overtired between my crappy job and my exchange student waking me up at weird hours.

Hopefully if I take it easy today and tomorrow I will be up to posting on Saturday. I might even have read some more books by then. I only have to work on Sunday, so I was looking forward to a nice weekend, and here I am sick. Better this weekend than next, though, next weekend I have the whole thing off!

Until my throat and other ailments that will occur as a result of the throat (or with it), I hope everyone else has a better weekend! In the meantime, me and Atra will be getting some quality reading done. Take care!

10 comments:

  1. Very cute pic! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vitamins! Trying eating/drinking lots of vit. C, it actually usually helps (surprisingly). Hopefully, with rest, all will get better!

    good luck on your essays! (at least, it's still beginning of the semester - all my friends used to get sick during exam period.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope this passes quickly for you. And even more, I hope you're getting some great reading done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man. That sucks!! But I feel your pain! I completely lost my voice last week. I felt terrible. Take care...and drink lots of fluids!! At least that's what the doctors say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:58 PM

    Poor you! Hope you feel better. Atra is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better! It's no fun being sick but especially when you have to keep right on going. Actually, I think I need some vitamins myself. I've been coughing a bit lately. I hope I'm not starting to come down with something...grr.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry you are ill. I lost my voice with a nasty throat/cold thing over the holidays -- finally had to get antibiotics.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear that you are sick! I so hope you get better soon. Oh and I see you are reading The Grand Ellipse!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Get better quickly and enjoy your comfort reading.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.