Sunday, March 04, 2007

Heir to the Shadows by Anne Bishop



Books Completed: 30
Completion Date: February 21, 2007
Publication Year: 1999
Pages: 496
Owned Prior to 2007
Book 2 in the Black Jewels Trilogy

Enough time has passed for the young girl Jaenelle, heir to the magical Darkness. Her physical wounds have heal, ed while amnesia keeps her frightening memories at bay. But with Saetan--a Black-Jewelled Warlord Prince and Jaenelle's foster-father--to protect her, she will continue to grow. Her magic will mature. Her memories will return. And Jaenelle will face her destiny when she remembers Daemon, Saetan's son, who made the ultimate sacrifice for her love.
To read the review for this book, click here.

This is the second time I have read this author. To read the review for book one to this series, click here

Authors Gender:
Male: 5
Female: 25

2 comments:

  1. I have just discovered your blog and like it very much indeed. I am in my final year, doing the same English/History degree as you, but in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Kailana, I am going to be a "lite" participant in Carl V.'s upcoming Fantasy Challenge (Stainless Steel Droppings Carl). I am not a fantasy reader at all --would you have any recommendations for a good book for me to read -- the only one, alas -- once the challenge is underway?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.