Monday, May 07, 2007

Inkheart by Cornelia Funke


Books Completed: 57
Completion Date: April 9, 2007
Publication Year: 2005
Pages: 560
Owned Prior to 2007
One cruel night, Meggie's father reads aloud from a book called INKHEART-- and an evil ruler escapes the boundaries of fiction and lands in their living room. Suddenly, Meggie is smack in the middle of the kind of adventure she has only read about in books. Meggie must learn to harness the magic that has conjured this nightmare. For only she can change the course of the story that has changed her life forever. This is INKHEART--a timeless tale about books, about imagination, about life. Dare to read it aloud.
To read the review of this book on Twisted Kingdom, click here.

3 comments:

  1. One of my favorites! I'm so anxious for the 3rd one to be out. Why does it take so long???? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the fact that they are books in translation does not help matters any. I am not even sure if the third book has been written, though. Last time I read her website they had only announced the title.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So here's something crazy. I googled my name and went to images.... This is my absolute favorite book and it just randomly popped up and I think it's awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.