Wednesday, November 21, 2007

If anyone is wondering where I vanished to for the last couple days, I got an early Christmas present! My friend sold me her digital camera and I got contributions from family in order to be able to, so it is one of my Christmas presents. It is a Canon Rebel EOS, and I am really enjoying playing around with it! I have not downloaded all the software onto my computer yet, though, so you will have to wait to see some pictures. It sucks that it gets dark so early, there are only so many things to take pictures of in my house, and then it gets dark so I do not have a chance to play with it anymore. I suppose I will have to take advantage of the dark to read. I have been so busy with work and my camera I have hardly done that lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.