Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly

Okay, I am taking Sassymonkey's advice and catching up on some of my reviews this way. I will write in more depth later on some of them, but there is my start.

The Good:
Born on a Blue Day
Mirror Universe: Glass Empires
Something from the Nightside
Agents of Light and Darkness
Golden Fool
Un Lun Dun
Anil's Ghost
Swing Low
Christine Kringle
Natasha and Other Stories
Three Day Road
Artemis Fowl
The Book Without Words
North River
lullabies for little criminals
Brown Girl in the Ring
Beauty
Boo Humbug
for one more day

The Bad:
Rosie's Little Cautionary Tales for Girls
Soucouyant
Touchy Subjects

The Ugly:
Suth's Story
Why we Read what we Read
The Reluctant Fundamentalist
Peggy of the Cove
Letters from Pemberley

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:32 AM

    I am glad you enjoyed Un Lun Dun
    as my husband really liked it (he just loves China Mieville). I keep meaning to read Artemis Fowl and will get around to it some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Letters from Pemberly? I am always afraid to read any sort of Jane Austen sequels--they never seem to live up to the original!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.