Thursday, October 09, 2008

Book Haul

I thought people might be wondering what I got for my birthday book-wise... I haven't bought a lot of books this year, so I decided to take some of my birthday money and go on a bit of a splurge. With that, I got:

Reader and Raelynx by Sharon Shinn
Once Upon a Dreadful Day by Dennis McKiernan
Acacia by David Anthony Durham
Confessor by Terry Goodkind
The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
The Commoner by John Burnham Schwartz
The Secret Life of Josephine by Carolly Erickson
Magic Island: The Fictions of L.M. Montgomery by Elizabet Waterston
What They Wanted by Donna Morrissey
The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent
Through Black Spruce by Joseph Boyden

That's a lot of books... I think I destroyed my year in two days!

I also got a gift card and ordered some Star Trek books online...

That's 18 books. Well... Maybe I shouldn't have admitted what I bought...

4 comments:

  1. nothing like making a whole tbr list at once! hahahaha.. glad you got to have a good time buying your own b'day pressies!! I hope none of them disappoint you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Now, have fun reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! Looks like you picked up some wonderful reads, now you'll have enough to keep you going, at least until the end of the year. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those should keep you out of trouble for awhile. LOL!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.