It's rather long, but I am listening to Christmas music (ha) and felt like doing something with a Christmas feel to it!
1. Getting kissed under the mistletoe or in the snow?
The snow, I guess
2. Santa or Rudolph?:
3. Stocking or presents?:
4. Egg nog or hot cider?:
Egg nog, but not if it has a strong spice taste to it...
5. Angel or Star?:
6. Decorating the tree or putting lights on the outside?
Decorating the tree
7. Warm fires or sleigh rides?:
8. Expensive presents or presents that come from the heart?:
From the Heart
9. Snow ball fight or snowman?:
snow ball fight, but I do enjoy making snowmen. My friends make fun of me...
10. Will you be getting coal or presents?:
11. Giving or Receiving presents?:
12. Open presents quick or slow?
13. Caroling or Christmas stories?
Christmas stories. No one wants to hear me sing!
14. Snowy days or icy days?:
snow, for sure.
15. Red or Green?:
16. Nightmare before Christmas or The Santa Claus?:
Nightmare before Christmas
17. Dasher or Dancer?:
18. Prancer or Vixen?
19. Comet or Cupid?:
20. Donner or Blitzen?:
21. Fake tree or Real tree?:
22. Prime Rib or Ham?:
23. Red and White Candy Canes or Colorful Candy Canes?
Red and White. I don't really like the crazy flavoured ones
24. Get up early or sleep in late?:
25. Old Christmas Movies or New ones?:
Depends on the movie
26. The Santa Claus 1 or The Santa Claus 2?
27. The Grinch movie or Elf movie?:
Grinch! The original, though... Jim Carey wasn't bad, but you can't mess with the original.
28. Scrooge or Tiny Tim?:
29. Ornaments or a Wreath?:
30. Christmas Eve or Christmas day?:
1. Does your family send Christmas cards?
I always MEAN to, but I don't think I have ever actually managed to get them out
2. How soon do you start shopping?:
3. Who do you shop for?:
Family and a few friends
4. Do you put up a Christmas tree?:
5. If so, is it fake or real?:
Real and a fake white one at my mother's...
6. Do you like tinsel?:
My mother loves tinsel... I probably will just leave it there
7. Do you use homemade or store bought ornaments?:
The real tree has store bought and the white one has homemade
8. Do you put Christmas lights outside your house?:
9. Do you put lights on the tree?:
10. How about popcorn and cranberries?:
11. Is there a wreath hanging on your door?:
13. Do you hang up your stocking?:
14. Does your family read "Twas the night before Christmas?":
15. Christmas Movie?:
I have so many... The Muppet Christmas Carol, The Grinch Movie, Nightmare Before Christmas, Miracle on 34th Street, etc. (Don't laugh about the Muppets... I watch that movie every year without fail...)
16. Character from any Christmas Movie:
um, Gonzo as Charles Dickens from The Muppet Christmas Carol with his side-kick Rizzo the Rat
17. Christmas Song:
Breath of Heaven, Christmas Shoes, and so many others.... I am so big on Christmas music and the Charming Comedian only likes ONE! Well, I guess opposites either attract or he is going to kill me by the end of December...
18. Christmas Memory:
Me and my brother are the Christmas fanatics in my family. I actually miss having him around because my sister HATES Christmas... It's sad.
This or That :
19. Give or Receive?:
22. Ham or Turkey?:
24. White Lights or Colored Lights?
25. Blinking Lights or Still Lights:
Blinking. I have the nicest set of lights, I love them...
26. Were you Naughty or Nice this year?:
Nice, or I tried to be
27. What do you want for Christmas this year?:
28. When do you open your gifts?:
One on Christmas Eve and then the rest on Christmas Day, I guess. When we were kids we had Christmas at my father's also, but I don't really do that anymore.
29. What's the best gift you've ever gotten?:
I am going to have to think about that question
30. What's the worst gift you've ever gotten?:
Clothes. No one can buy me clothes. I know they try very hard, but I'm picky.
31. Who gives you the most gifts?:
Who cares. Stupid question
32. Have you ever had a secret Santa?:
33. Do you like wrapping gifts?:
hahahahaha... Anyone that knows me knows that I am a TERRIBLE wrapper! Most years I pawn them off on my mother and just wrap her present. I can't even wrap boxes.
34. Do you put change in those red buckets?:
35. Do you burn a yule log?:
36. Can you name all the reindeer?:
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Cupid, Comet, Donner, and Blitzen... and Rudolph, of course
37. Do you bake cookies?:
Yeah, I am about as good at baking as I am at wrapping
38. Have you ever seen your mommy kissing Santa Clause?:
39. Have you ever gotten a kiss under the mistletoe?:
I don't know, maybe
41. Do you drive around and look at the Christmas lights?:
Yes! One of my favourite things to do
42. Have you ever left Santa cookies?:
Of course. And carrots for the reindeer
43. Have you ever sat on Santa's lap?:
haha, yeah, I tried to get my friends to go see Santa with me last year, actually. lol
44. Who do you celebrate Christmas with?:
I don't know this year.
45. Where do you celebrate Christmas?:
46. Have you ever had a white Christmas?:
Last year wasn't.... I have my fingers crossed this year will be! Not so interesting when kids have to be told Santa has to take a helicopter because we have no snow...
47. What part of Christmas do you look most foward to?:
There are lots of things
48. Have you ever had your picture taken with Santa?:
I avoid pictures being taken of me
49. Does your family always take pictures at Christmas?
50. Have you ever heard the song "Thank God For The Kids"?: