Thursday, November 06, 2008

What's Your Reading Personality?

Raidergirl did this quiz and I decided to give it a try myself!

Your responses showed you fitting equally into all four reading personalities:

Involved Reader: You don't just love to read books, you love to read about books. For you, half the fun of reading is the thrill of the chase - discovering new books and authors, and discussing your finds with others.
Exacting Reader: You love books but you rarely have as much time to read as you'd like - so you're very particular about the books you choose.
Serial Reader: Once you discover a favorite writer you tend to stick with him/her through thick and thin.
Eclectic Reader: You read for entertainment but also to expand your mind. You're open to new ideas and new writers, and are not wedded to a particular genre or limited range of authors.

You know what, as annoying as it is that I have to be 'different' all the time, this acutally sounds a lot like me!

5 comments:

  1. I think I was the Involved Reader. They all sound a lot like me, so I guess I really didn't care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the quiz and am all four also. That one question about what you do when you finish reading a book was silly. I answered that I search around the house sure to find something interesting. That was the closest to me real answer, which is I go to finish the other books that I am reading at the same time. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all four, too. It was a fun little quiz and one of the more accurate ones I've taken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All four is probably the best answer, I guess. Some of the answers really didn't apply to me at all, but I had to pick something kind of close!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a fun quiz. I was eclectic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.