Thursday, December 25, 2008

Graphic Novels Challenge


January 1, 2009 - December 31, 2009

I had not planned to join this challenge, but then I was spending my gift card and I ended up buying four graphic novels. I don't have any on my TBR pile, so I will have to buy at least two more before the year is. I think that is managable!

Here are the rules:

1. Choose a level of participation:

Minor: Read 6
Major: Read 12
Masters: Read 18
Doctorate: Read 24

2. Challenge begins Jan 1, 2009 and ends Dec 31, 2009. You may join at any point during the year.

3. Can I Overlap? Titles may overlap with any challenges and your list can change at any time.

4. Join the Blog!

I am going with the Minor Level. I enjoy graphic novels, but I have to buy everyone that I read for the challenge, so I don't want to commit to more than I have.

My List:
1. Maus I: My Father Bleeds History
2. Maus II: And Here My Troubles Began
3. Fables: Legends in Exile
4. Fables: Animal Farm
5.
6.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:58 PM

    merry christmas kailana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Fables series. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks for joining!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard good things about the series, so I am looking forward to seeing what it is all about! Last time I tried to buy, it wasn't available in my neck of the woods, but I think I can get all of them now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started to pick up a Fables while at the bookstore yesterday since it's supposedly going to be made into a TV series soon. I just couldn't remember at the time which one was first!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.