Monday, December 15, 2008

The Rest of the Advent Calendar...


You can still join if you are interested! Just leave a comment!

16 December

Strumpet from Strumpet's Life
Chris from Stuff as Dreams are Made on
Tammy from Omah's Helping Hand

17 December
3M from 1 More Chapter
Stine from The Washingtonium
Kim from Sophisticated Dorkiness

18 December
Alex from Daemonwolf Books
Leya from Wandeca Reads
Julia's Book Corner
Hope is the Word

19 December
Laclau from Conversacions de Cafe
Krissi from The Swim Mom
Morgan from Insert Clever Name Here
Mariel from where troubles melt like lemon drops

20 December
Jessica from The Bluestockings Society
Naida from The Bookworm
BookClover
Book Thingo


21 December
Rhinoa from Rhinoa's Ramblings
Melissa from Remember to Breathe
The Bluestocking Guide
Michelle from Fluttering Butterflies

22 December
Think Pink Dana
My Friend Amy
Nicole from Linus's Blanket
Susan from Reading, Raving and Ranting by a Historical Fiction Writer

23 December
Jane from Janezlifeandtimes
Memory from Stella Matutina
Debbie from Friday Friends Book Blog
Cari from Book Scoops

24 December
Carl from Stainless Steel Droppings
Kailana's Written World
Sherry at Semicolon

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kailana, the 19th is grand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been reading everyone's addition to your calendar!.. it's been great Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Mariel, I look forward to your post!

    I'm glad you are enjoying the tour, DesLily! I forgot to link to yours, though. I will have to remedy that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.