I decided to play along and do the "Letter Meme". I have seen it a couple places aroung the blogosphere, but I only broke down today and got Chris to give me a letter. The point is to name ten things that you love that start with that letter. Chris gave me the letter 'T', which sounds like an easy letter... Have to see what happens!
1. Texting. I go through periods where I love both sending and receiving text messages. I am going through a quiet period right now, though.
2. Toronto Blue Jays. This actually runs in my family. Not sure if is a good thing or not! It all stems from my fathers' mother. She loved the Jays and many of my early memories are watching baseball games with her. When she died my grandfather gave me all of her Blue Jays paraphenalia and when I graduated from university I went to Toronto to watch the Jays play.
3. Tomatoes. I love tomatoes, as long as they are not the gross kind that they put on hamburgers at fast food restaurants!
4. Tales. I love fairy tales, fairy tale retellings, and folk tales. I think that is a bit apparent through my blog posts.
5. Talking. If you know me, this would be sort of self-explanatory. I can talk very well!
6. Telling Stories. I may never been an author, but if I have the right audience I am very good at telling stories. Most of the time it is just recapping my day, but people listen!
7. Taking Photos. I don't do it is as much as I used to, but I have a really nice camera that should be used more!
8. Trains. I am not sure why. Probably because my government decided to take them away from a large part of my province. I can still see them, but it's not the same as when I was little.
9. Travelling. Another thing that I don't do as often as I would like. I took a lot of road trips with the charming comedian this summer, though, and it was a lot of fun!
10. Text. I love to read, so I of course love the text that allows me to be able to read!