- I really wish I was sleeping right about now! It is only 7:30 in the morning, but I have already been up for two hours! I don't think I got very many hours of sleep last night, so I thinking today is going to be a coffee day! As soon as I 'wake up' I am going to go put the slow cooker on.
- I am finally caught up on blog reading. Yay! It makes me feel so much better when I am because I can actually comment on posts instead of flipping through quickly. It's not like I stay caught up for long, but I do try...
- Last night I did a very brilliant thing and renewed all the books I have out from the library. I didn't even know I had done it until it told me 27 books were renewed. I had meant to renew the book that was due back that I had not had a chance to read... I now have 27 books due back on the 12th of May... I have more than 27 books out from the library, I might add.
- The fact that I am up so early and do not have anything planned for like 12 hours would make for a perfect day to read and write reviews. I have read 15 books this month, down from previous months, but I am more than 15 reviews behind!
- I have Life as we Knew it by Susan Beth Pfeffer out from the library right now. I had planned to read it next, but since I accidentally renewed it, I decided to hold off and read books due back before it. Why I am mentioning it is because the charming comedian actually picked it up and read some of it! I should leave books laying around more often, I guess. He has been on about dystopian-type stuff lately, anyways. He asked me if it was a quick read... It's not that he doesn't like to read, he just doesn't make it a priority, so when he takes an interest I can't help being excited by it!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
This SHOULD be a Book Review...
I came on here determined to catch-up on book reviews, but then I noticed that this is my 1000th post! It seemed a little bit special, so I figured that I would acknowledge that and further procrastinate on book reviews. Not like I need many excuses to do so, though... Anyway, some notes: