Sunday, June 05, 2011

Week in Review (22)

Random Thoughts

I am not sure what is wrong with me lately, but I am getting very far behind in everything! I was so organized in the beginning, so it is a bit distressing. The more behind I get in things; the more stressed out I get. This is applied to blogging, reading, and life in general. It seems to be affecting all aspects lately. Most of my reading the last week or so has been very short books, novellas, or even short stories. I feel accomplished because I am actually reading, but I am in a mood where long books are not calling to me. I am just feeling moody, overwhelmed, restless... A combination of all those things. Hopefully I can get back on track this week and catch-up on a few things. I was fine last Sunday, so it is really a new thing. It is just annoying!

Challenge News

I basically just messed around with my reading this week. I didn't plan for anything. With it being June, though, I really need to get cracking on the reading swap. I haven't read like anything for that and I only have 6 months left.

Weekly Reads

120. First Flight by Mary Robinette Kowal (Completed May 30, 2011)
121. Eros, Philia, Agape by Rachel Swirsky (Completed May 30, 2011)
122. Overtime by Charles Stross (Completed May 31, 2011)
123. A Memory of Wind by Rachel Swirsky (Completed May 31, 2011)
124. The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman (Completed June 3, 2011)
125. Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi (Completed June 4, 2011)

It looks good, but the Paolo book is the only novel.

Weekly Posts

Short Story Saturday - Fearless Girls, Wise Women & Beloved Sisters: Heroines in Folktales From Around the World edited by Kathleen Ragan Part 2

New Additions

Bought:
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray

Borrowed:
The Actor and the Housewife by Shannon Hale
Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi
Other by Karen Kincy

Loaded:
Nothing this week...

Received:
Nothing this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.