Suey from It's All About Books tagged me for this and I decided to join in. I can't remember the last time I did something of this nature. I didn't get a chance to post anything else, so might as well take advantage of something.
1. Do you bake? What's your favorite thing to make?
um, not really. I make bread once in a while. Occasionally a pie.
2. What's your favorite quote?
hm, I don't actually know. I used to collect quotes and things, but I don't really so much any more.
3. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Waiting around for people.
4. Who's your current favorite TV couple? (or movie, or book couple)
Probably Bones and Booth from Bones. I don't watch much else for TV.
5. Where's the best place you've ever visited?
NASA in Houston, Texas. I am a bit of an astronomy nerd.
6. What would you do if you could do anything for a whole day?
Probably read. I am very creative...
7. Look on the floor by your bed... do you have books there? How many?
Not on the floor, no. I actually don't keep books in the bedroom other than the book I read before I go to bed.
8. What's the best book you've read so far this year (since January)?
The new John Green or Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. One YA and one Adult.
9. What's your favorite book genre?
10. What are you making for dinner tonight?
We ate all ready... I made steak (I had two leftover from yesterdays Valentine's supper), veggies, and pasta.
11. Why eleven questions? Any guesses?
I actually have no idea.
1. Tell me about any letters you’ve written lately to a friend just for the heck of it?
Well, I wrote a couple letters. I just have to either buy stamps or go to the post office...
2. Do you have a favorite beer?
We tend to drink Budweiser in this house, but that can change with prices...
3. If you ever write a book (or if you have), which genre would it be/is it?
If I ever wrote a book it would be fantasy.
4. What is your favorite dish to cook?
Home made spaghetti sauce.
5. Didn’t Trisha ask some awesome questions?
Yes, she did.
6. How would you have answered her No.9?
I have no idea either. I suppose it is not something I really think about.
7. Do you have a favorite number?
3. I have no idea why.
8. Tell me a nonfiction book idea subject that you think I should write a book on because there isn’t one already?
There are many periods of history that there is not nearly enough written about.
9. Did you like my answers to No. 5 for book that should be H.S. curricula?
I haven't read either of those books yet, so I can't really comment.
10. Red or white?
11. Would you be embarrassed to receive a postcard with artwork by Dali? ya know – the erotic variety? I have some if you want one. I’m kinda embarrassed to send.
nah, a postcard is a postcard. I am more curious why you have them in the first place?