This is a meme hosted by Alyce at At Home with Books.
This is what it looks like when you actually read your own books!
(Missing Fables: Volume 16, Foundation (because it is a 3-in-1 book), Shakespeare (because it is his collected works), and the Unwritten graphic novels.
More questions! This time from Chris at Stuff As Dreams Are Made On:
1. What's the best book you've read so far in 2012?
Either Ready Player One by Ernest Cline or A Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
2. What's your most anticipated book of 2012 so far?
hm... That's a hard question! I am looking forward to River Marked by Patricia Briggs and 13 by Kelley Armstrong (even though it is the end and that makes me sad...)
3. What's your favorite song or album of 2012 so song (doesn't have to be from this year)?
Well, the last day or so I have been listening to needtobreathe. They are a pretty good band.
4. What's the best thing to happen to you so far this year?
Casey is all that comes to mind.
5. What's the worst thing to happen to you so far this year?
My cell phone broke again.
6. What's the best piece of news you've heard not concerning you so far this year? This could be a political event, a news item that made you smile, something that happened to a friend, etc.
Oh, I heard something last night, but I am not sure if it is common knowledge yet. Let's just say it is good for the local economy...
7. What's the best thing you've cooked/eaten/best recipe you've saved so far this year?
um, well, cooked is anything that actually tasted fine. Eaten was probably a pasta dish at a restaurant. And, saved, I am really bad for acquiring recipes and not actually trying them myself.
8. What's your biggest goal for this year and how's it working for you so far?
I have been trying to branch out more. I have read poetry, more essays, drama, listened to new music, and watched some of the popular stuff that I have heard lots about and never watched before. So, it is good well, but obviously it is hopefully going to include more things as the year goes.
9. Have you discovered any new to you blogs yet this year that you're loving?
Don't think I have started following any new blogs yet this year.
10. What's your favorite thing you've seen on the screen so far this year? This could be a tv show/music video/movie/documentary, etc.
I finally watched the BBC Sherlock Holmes. That was really good.
11. Do you plan on doing any gardening in 2012?
I hope so. We have been discussing the options.
1. What's the best book you've read, so far, in 2012?
Popular question. Ready Player One and A Fault in Our Stars.
2. Name a memorable event that made you gasp or which was so shocking that you remember exactly where you were and what you were doing.
Lots. The first thing that popped into my mind was 9/11.
3. Who is your favorite poet?
4. Have you read anything by Simon Van Booy? What did you think?
Yes. I did enjoy the book I read by him, but reading it on my e-reader was a bad idea.
5. If someone offered you the money to go somewhere, but it had to be either Ireland, Italy or Australia, which would you choose?
Oh, evil question. I have always wanted to go Ireland, but Marg lives in Australia and I really want to visit her. So, Australia.
6. Fairy Tales or Folk Tales?
7. Do you have pets? If so, what kind of animals and what are their names?
8. How many bloggers does it take to change a light bulb?
9. Are my reviews too long?
10. Mountain retreat or sun-drenched island?
11. What is the most interesting object in this photograph?