Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Best & Worst of Isabel Allende

I am guest blogging at At Home with Books today discussing my best and worst picks for Isabel Allende. Be sure to stop by!


  1. Great post! I've been curious about that author for so long.

  2. I already saw it and left a comment there.

  3. Thanks for writing such a great guest post and for linking to it here!

  4. Hi Kailana,
    Found your blog through At Home with Books, and loved it a lot!have already left a comment on your guest review. following you now!
    please do visit my book blog, and if you like it, please follow. am looking forward to having you over.

  5. I commented over there.


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.