Saturday, May 05, 2012

Pinterest and Snapshot Saturday - May 5, 2012

First up, I am going to repost my #photoadaymay pictures from the last few days on here for Snapshot Saturday.


Day 1: Peace

Day 2: Skyline
Day 3: Something You Wore Today

Day 4: Fun!


Other pictures from the last few days:


"My mouse went under there..."
"Why aren't you getting me my mouse?"
Happy Birthday to the CC!
I guess it was good...
Skyline picture taken from a camera instead of a phone.
Casey, her mouse, the flashlight to see when it goes under the couch (etc), and the two objects used to dig it out.
When the humans get mad that I am in the way of their 'mouse hunt' I look down on them instead.
Another picture from 'peace' day.
And another one...
And another...
Another picture from 'skyline' day.
Then, for the Pinterest Challenge, I have started things but not had time to finish them... But, I did find a box for my calendar/journal, so I suppose I did accomplish something!
It is a terrible picture. I have to find a way to take an effective one...
Saturday Snapshot is hosted by Alyce from At Home With Books and The Pinterest Challenge is hosted by Trish.

17 comments:

  1. Awesome photos! Love the skyline pic from day 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:59 PM

    Such nice pictures, all of them. I especially love the series with the mouse hunt! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I especially like the "Skyline" photo, and the adorable cat pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm doing the photo a day thing too. Such fun. Have yet to catch a bird though. I can hear them, but I can't see them. Sigh.
    Oh, and that expression on Casey's face is just soooo familiar ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh... I forgot to start the photo a day for May! :/ I guess there is always June. :) Love your photos so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of photo a day - I am going to join in during June!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful pictures! I'm a sucker for skylines and rushing water.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL I love the one where the mousie went under the door! great expression on the kitty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you have been busy with your camera. I love that kitty; your cat reminds me of my old Ms.Ribble and Sooty who are long gone. Sniff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorites are the skylines and peace photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the tulips and Casey wanting you to retrieve the mouse! Great shots!

    Here's my Snapshot

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of your photos are awesome, but of course, I'm in love with cats and flowers. Your cat is a cutie. (Ours love those mice as well, as well as boxes).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful series of shots!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all these photos! I wish I had seen this challenge and thought to participate. I've been jealous of everyone's photo posts.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay! I am happy you're doing the photo a day challenge! I love it. I have yet to miss a day, though I am pretty sure that will happen now that I said that. =/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like your photos, especially the peace ones.
    I still like you journal box and seeing it coming together for you has increased my desire to make one for myself. I hope you stick with it is so that over the years you will see yor life.
    Question for ya, how come all the index cards? I thought one index card could be used for multiple years, or do you plan to journal bit more than a one liner of the day?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.