Thursday, June 28, 2012

Where in the World are you Reading? - A Monthly Themed Meme: Announcement Post

Where in the World Are You Reading is a monthly themed meme cohosted by Trish, Lisa, and myself. The Linky Post will publish the first Thursday of the month on Trish's blog (for July), and you can submit your link any time before the last Thursday in order to be included in the monthly wrap-up post.

Below you will find the dates the meme linky will post as well as the monthly theme and who is hosting. Grab the button and join the fun! Feel free to combine with any other memes you are currently participating in such as Saturday Snapshot, Wordless Wednesday, Sunday Salon, etc. Interpret the themes however you'd like but the goal and idea is to share a piece of your reading world through pictures and/or words.

July 5 - Local Bookstore - Hosted by Trish

August 2 - Library - Hosted by Kelly

September 6 - Waiting Reading - Hosted by Lisa

October 4 - Coffee shop or other cafe/eatery - Hosted by Trish

November 1 - Reading Companion - Hosted by Kelly

December 6 - Holiday Reading Escape - Hosted by Lisa

January 3 - Unusual reading places - Hosted by Trish

February 7 - Comfy Spot - Hosted by Kelly

March 7 - Used Bookstore - Hosted by Lisa

April 4 - TBD - Hosted by Trish

May 2 - A Drink - Hosted by Kelly

June 6 - TBD - Hosted by Lisa

July 4 - TBD - Hosted by Trish

12 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the idea. I've been meaning to use more isolated photos on my blog and this fits perfectly!

    If you need more hosts for next year, I'd gladly volunteer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If things take off we might make it a more frequent meme. If that happens I will keep you in mind! Glad you are going to join in, though. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh what FUN!! I love the concept, I love that it's monthly rather than weekly, and I love all the flexibility you've built into this! I will definitely plan on participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are liking it! I look forward to having you join in. :)

      Delete
  3. Anonymous2:48 PM

    Oooh this sounds like a fun idea. I look forward to seeing all pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!!! Sorry it took so long to get my rear in gear. Seems like we've been talking about this for months! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea, I love it! I'll make sure to follow and I'll try to participate, too. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful idea! I'm not sure if I'll participate all the time (hello - awkwardness about taking pictures in public places), but I will certainly be checking all the entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:50 PM

    Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea - but should it be pictures, text, or both?

    I'll surely try and participate to this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see this getting off the ground. I have no idea what I am going to post though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.