Friday, October 26, 2012

Who in the World are you Reading With aka Where in the World are you Reading... November

My poor neglected blog... I am determined to get back in the swing of things and November is my month to host for Where in the World are you Reading. I never did post pictures for October, but I am excited about November. I have been taking pictures periodically since we came up with the topic. I will share them with you next week. So, for those who were wondering what November's topic is, it is Reading Companion.

Mr. Linky will be up next Thursday. Get your thinking caps on! Trish is out of the country right now, but expect a wrap-up from October soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.