Monday, November 05, 2012
The Joys of Cat Ownership...
- She has been up since about 5 this morning. She doesn't understand the concept of the time change. She never got that we didn't want to be up at 6 in the first place.
- She understands that her best chance of getting food is the guy. This morning he rolled over to face me and the cat climbed over him to get in my face so she could make sure he knew she was still waiting.
- She still tears anything cardboard to pieces.
- She breaks into her box of clean litter, makes a mess everywhere, and then marks her territory. Then I go to change her litter box with what turns out to be dirty litter and cardboard pieces.
- If you slip up and forget to hide the bread you can consider it cat food. You will wake up the next morning to huge holes in the bag and it will likely be on the floor.
- She has decided that she wants to be an outdoor cat. She is not happy that this is not allowed. I am not happy when I have to chase her around the backyard.
- Now that I am up way before I have to be and waiting around to leave she has decided it is nap time.
Good thing she is cute!