Saturday, April 27, 2013
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
- Nova Scotia, Canada. It's actually kind of dreary out... Yesterday was really nice!
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
- The Golem and the Jinni by Helene Wecker.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
- Not sure to be honest...
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
- I am obsessed with photography at the moment so that means photography books and magazines... And I think that Heather and Andi rock and think they are perfect for co-hosting the read-a-thon. :)
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
- I think the last read-a-thon was the one that I missed... I can't even remember. Maybe I have missed more than one, but I don't think so... Anyway, if it was the last one that I missed I am doing something different by being around, right?