1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2014 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2015?
~~ haha! There are so many! I am behind on Fables. I need to catch-up.
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2015 (non-debut)?
~~ Who can pick one? Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman. I always look forward to new books by Patricia Briggs and Susanna Kearsley. And then... Fables.
3. 2015 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
~~ Honestly, I am so far behind on non-debuts that I haven't even looked at debuts yet.
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2015?
~~ Fables is ending!!!! *cries* Honestly, when that series ends that might kill my reading for the rest of the year because I am a Fables fangirl and I am devastated that it is ending.
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2015?
~~ um, well, reading would be good... Catching up on things would be even better... Actually BLOGGING AND READING would be AWESOME.
6. A 2015 Release You’ve Already Read & Recommend To Everyone:
~~ pfft. I am lucky I have read 2014 reads let alone 2015.