Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I've Recently Added To My TBR


  1. So many great titles, Kelly! I've heard of Lake House. I wasn't able to get through the one Morton book I attempted, but I would like to try something else by her. The Bookseller is one I am curious about. Love the cover of The Marvels. Discount Armagedden looks like fun. I'll have to look for that one. Enjoy your new books!

  2. I really need to read Aaronovitch. I'm reading another one byMendkesohn and it's pretty good.

  3. The Kate Morton book is calling my name. I've read one book by her and I loved it. Now I just need to read more! Great list!

  4. Kate Morton's books are always good for a long afternoon of reading with a cup of tea, a blanket, and general coziness. The Bookseller was good but a bit weird. Of course, I listened to it, so my reactions might have been completely different had I read it first.

    This is a truly spectacular list. I hope you enjoy every one of them!


Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.