Saturday, February 20, 2016

Books I Am Excited About - March Edition

I always want way too many books throughout the year.... The ones that are topping my list for March are the following:

The ultra-popular statues from DC Collectibles come to life in their own ongoing comic book series! Learn the story behind this alternate reality where the Second World War is fought by superpowered women on the front lines and behind the scenes! It all begins with the stories of Batwoman, Wonder Woman and Supergirl.
-- I love World War II stuff! I am so happy with this idea and cannot wait to give it a try!

Set to Release: March 8, 2016

Mercy Thompson has been hailed as “a heroine who continues to grow and yet always remains true to herself.”* Now she’s back, and she’ll soon discover that when the fae stalk the human world, it’s the children who suffer...
Tensions between the fae and humans are coming to a head. And when coyote shapeshifter Mercy and her Alpha werewolf mate, Adam, are called upon to stop a rampaging troll, they find themselves with something that could be used to make the fae back down and forestall out-and-out war: a human child stolen long ago by the fae.
Defying the most powerful werewolf in the country, the humans, and the fae, Mercy, Adam, and their pack choose to protect the boy no matter what the cost. But who will protect them from a boy who is fire touched?
-- New Mercedes Thompson!!!!

Set to Release: March 8, 2016

Welcome to Gotham Academy! Gotham City's most prestigious prep school is a very weird place. It's got a spooky campus, oddball teachers, and rich benefactors always dropping by... like that weirdo Bruce Wayne. But nothing is as strange as the students! Are these Gotham's newest heroes... or villains? The future is here at Gotham Academy.
GOTHAM ACADEDMY Vol. 2 digs deeper into the mysteries that surround the pretigious school and the characters that inhabit it. Collects GOTHAM ACADEMY #7-12.
-- I read the first volume of this on a whim last year and I am looking forward to where the series goes next!

Set to release: March 22, 2016

That is what my top books are for March... What are you looking forward to in March?

2 comments:

  1. New Mercy Thompson!!! Yes! I am super excited for this one too! These all look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her! I hate the wait that is always involved because she is doing two series at a time...

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.