1. | I like crossing things off... It makes me feel accomplished...
2. | I can find extra hours for things in the hopes that it will mean something is crossed off!
3. | It has helped me get back to things I was neglecI ting...
4. | Mine is not as pretty as other's I have seen. It is basically lists. People keep asking for pictures. It's boring! No one wants to see my to do lists and reminders.
5. | I still have too many things that I want to do each day. I have always loved projects and I continue to find new ones...
6. | The sense of accomplishment I feel each day is making me feel more relaxed... Sometimes I have to move things to the next day, but I mostly accomplish everything on my list!
7. | I enjoy keeping track of my reading in yet another way... Maybe I will actually keep track when I start books instead of when I finish them?
8. | As part of my bullet journalling, I have been following a cleaning schedule. Best. Idea. Ever. I don't follow it exactly, but I like the framework!
9. | I still wish I had more time in a day... Like blogging? Still haven't quite got back to that with more than a one time schedule most weeks, but I did this post! And I have a couple other ideas with this theme!
10. | I think my favourite part of Bullet Journalling is that I am getting back into taking pictures!