Wednesday, July 13, 2016
Ten Facts About Me
1. | I am obsessed with starting new projects to 'better' myself and make life more interesting. Many of them fall to the wayside eventually because only so many hours in the day.
2. | I would consider myself more a dog person than a cat person, but I wouldn't trade Casey and Finn for anything. And, when a friend needed to re-home their cat we volunteered. (They didn't like we had a dog.) I would like to have a second dog one day...
3. | I am very routine oriented. I hate when I can't get into a routine. This is really bad in the summer and is probably why I neglect a lot of my hobbies during the summer. But, I do other things instead, so I need to get better at embracing things. I think it is mostly that my reading suffers and I really like to be reading.
4. | Bullet Journals and cleaning schedules have made a huge difference in my 2016. I think I am really bad at looking at the big picture instead of doing things little by little.
5. | I used to not like graphic novels because they were so short and I read so fast... Unfortunately I enjoy them and have quite a collection now. I still have misgivings about the cost because of the page count, but they are pretty! And good when in a reading slump!
6. | My favourite part of the day is probably bedtime. I enjoy other aspects of the day, but I say 'bedtime' and Mackie dashes upstairs and gets comfy. He has to get down when the other human comes to bed, so I enjoy our time together for a bit.
7. | I would love to get better at photography. Instead I take pictures with my phone and post them on Instagram. Instagram is my favourite app, though, so maybe one day I will get better at using my actual camera and photography books.
8. | I always consider history and fantasy my favourite genres, but I find I mostly read fantasy nowadays.
9. | I am actually blogging this year and I am very proud of this fact.
10. | My dog is laying beside me crying because he wants a treat... The other human tends to give him too many and now he doesn't really understand what 'treat' means. He will act like he needs to go out, but then he goes to the treat area instead. I possibly give him treats sometimes just to get him out of my face. We really need to break that bad habit.