1. If I picked a favourite movie, it would have to be this one... Not even sure why, but I have always enjoyed it!
2. After number 1, it gets to be in no particular order. The Princess Bride is one of my favourite movies and books.
3. This movie has always been a favourite. The singing is wonderful!
4. Another of my favourite movies is a musical, of course!
5. One of my favourite movies pretty much ever!
6. The stage performance is awesome, but I think they did a great job with this movie.
7. I love the Beatles and this movie based on their music was wonderful.
8. One of the funniest movies ever!
9. An oldie, but a goodie!
And then... There are so many others... Donnie Darko... Star Trek: Generation... Star Wars: Return of the Jedi... Finding Neverland... Pulp Fiction... So, this list could be a lot longer, but I also actually do not own that many movies. I only buy the ones that I will watch again.
But, my favourite Christmas movie that I watch every year?
I can't help it, I love this movie. lol
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish