Saturday, May 20, 2006

What would I save?

The Ten Books One Would Save in a Fire (If One Could Only Save Ten):

1. My Madeleine L'Engle novels, hard to replace because most are out of print (that was a cheat)2. The Republic of Love or The Stone Diaries - Carol Shields
3. My Austen collection - they all match
4. Mists of Avalon - Marion Zimmer Bradley (it was a gift). Would like to save all my Bradley
5. The Laughing Corpse - Laurell K. Hamilton (only thing one of my friends has ever bought me, thus special)
6. My Jean Plaidy novels... they are harder to replace
7. My Sharon Penman novels

I will stick with 7 because I cheated so much. What I need is a fire safe box... a big box. At least for the harder to replace and the gifts. lol I suppose of all of them, 4 of Madeleine L'Engle's novels are the priority because they are out of print. Plaidy only sucks because the rereleases of her novels are not available in Canada, but I could order them in from the US if the need presented itself. What I really would like, is to save them all. I mean, I have the entire set of Nancy Drew hardcovers... would like to keep those. These sorts of questions are harder for me than they are meant to be. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.