Friday, June 02, 2006

Book Through Thursday.

These are the bestsellers for 1956...
Don't Go Near the Water, William Brinkley
The Last Hurrah, Edwin O'Connor
Peyton Place, Grace Metalious
Auntie Mame, Patrick Dennis
Eloise, Kay Thompson
Andersonville, MacKinlay Kantor
A Certain Smile, Françoise Sagan
The Tribe That Lost Its Head, Nicholas Monsarrat
The Mandarins, Simone de Beauvoir
Boon Island, Kenneth Roberts

On Blogging through Thursday, she asks how many have you read or heard of. My answer, haven't read any of them because I don't know what any of them are! And if I have heard of them, it was so random that I can't really remember. Sad or what!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.