Friday, June 09, 2006

Too many choices!


This month, I would like to read:

Mary Queen of Scots - Margaret George (some of it anyways)
The Summer Tree - Guy Gavriel Kay
The Witches of Eileanan - Kate Forsyth
One for the Money - Janet Evanvich
Magic Kingdom for Sale - Sold - Terry Brooks
Gravelight - Marion Zimmer Bradley
Bubbles Ablaze - Sarah Strohmeyer
Dragonfly in Amber - Diana Gabaldon
A Rose for the Crown - Anne Easter Smith
And the next J.D. Robb book I haven't read...

Uh huh. That's quite a list!

I am currently reading book one in the Black Jewels Trilogy by Anne Bishop. And I am like 200 pages into Gabaldon. That's sort of a start, huh? lol

I will update more when I have a day off. I know, my blog is behind. I have good intentions, just not a computer of my own :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.