Thursday, August 31, 2006

Nice Surprise!


I just went to let the dog out (my whole house is gone away) and I thought I had got the mail, but our mail slot is one of those ones that is in the door. So, I open the door and there's a little bang. More books! I already got the one I can't talk about, but I can talk about these. Back when I read The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants books, I borrowed them from a friend. Well, there is a fourth one coming out next year, and I thought in prepartion I would reread the first three. Got the first three today! With magnets! lol My mother is going to come home and wonder what is up with the weird magnets on the fridge, but since I am not a kid and don't have a locker anymore, the fridge is really the only place to put magnets! Anyways, the third one was my favourite. I hope they are good the second time around.

Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood is due out in January 2007!

(I am kidding myself, do I really look like I am cleaning?)

2 comments:

  1. This series has chick lit bonding written all over it so I am going to have to stay far, far away as I am allergic to chicks bonding. LOL.

    However, the box set is rather cute. OK, and why can't you talk about the book? I mean the name of the book so I can look it up on Amazon. Or is it not on Pre Order yet? Mehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, normally I wouldn't read these books either, but everybody has their exception. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.