Monday, September 25, 2006

More book shelves


This book shelf I can not guarantee everything on it is read. I might also comment, yes, this is the same room. Yes, the walls in said room are different colours. Yes, I am crazy, but I like it. On the left is what is called a shy doll. My mother made it for me. There is another but she kept falling down so she is not present at the moment. The picture below is books that I have to read for school, classics, and a couple misc. The first shelf of the book shelf, you will see in its entirety momentary. And yes, I decided that red, green and orange go together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.