Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Just a few things....

I have two reviews to do. I finished One Good Knight by Mercedes Lackey for the From the Stacks Challenge, and I finished The Night Watch by Sarah Waters for the Chunkster Challenge. I am currently reading my other challenges, but I do not know how I will make out. I decided that instead of reading Zadie Smith's White Teeth, I am going to read The Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing by Melissa Bank. I started it today. The only challenge that I have not started a book for is the classics challenge. I am hoping that I can read the shorter ones I have planned this month, and read the rest next month. But first, I have to finish the rest of the books I am reading. I am also trying to read more books from Random House because it seems, really by accident, that I have been reading more non-Random House books than Random House ones. I have a lot of good reads from them, too, so I need to get cracking. Today I picked out the books that I am going to concentrate on for next months challenges, I will post the list eventually. I have decided that what I need to do is read the challenge books, and then read the new releases. I have the new Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants book here, as well as The Boelyn Inheritance by Philippa Gregory. They are my treat books if I finish all my challenge goals for the month.

So, hopefully I will have at least one review up later today. The Melissa Bank book is relatively short, as well as the David Bergen book I chose for the O'Canada Challenge, so I should finish both of those either tonight or tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.