Friday, January 19, 2007

One Good Knight by Mercedes Lackey


Books Completed: 5
Completion Date: January 15, 2007
Publication Year: 2006
Pages: 393
Owned Prior to 2007

From Amazon.ca:

When a dragon storms the castle, what should a (virgin) princess do?

Why, turn to her studies, of course! But nothing practical-minded Princess Andromeda of Acadia finds gives a definitive solution. The only Traditional answer, though, is soothing the marauding dragon by a virgin sacrifice. Things are going fairly smoothly with the lottery--except for the women chosen, of course--until Princess Andromeda herself is picked!

But facing down the dragon doesn't go quite as planned, and now, with the help of her Champion, Sir George, Andromeda searches for the dragon's lair. But even--especially--in the Five Hundred Kingdoms, bucking Tradition isn't easy. It takes the strongest of wills, knowledge, quick wits and a refusal to give up, no matter what happens along the way…
Head on over to Twisted Kingdom to see my review of this book.

Author Gender:
Male: 1
Female: 4

I have read this author before.

1 comment:

  1. This one sounds good! I really enjoy Mercedes Lackey's books. I've read every one of her books involving Valdemar.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

I am so sorry, but I turned anonymous commenting off. I have had it from the very beginning, but that is how the spam is getting by my spam filter at the moment. If it is a big deal I will turn it back on and moderate all comments. I also changed moderation from older than 14 days to older than 7.