- If you could have super powers what would they be and what would you do with them? (Please feel free to be selfish, you do not have to save the world!) At this point and time, I would just want to be able to make my dog better. It looked like she was feeling better but yesterday she just sort of gave up...
- Were you to find your self stranded on an island with a CD player...it could happen...what would your top 10 bloggers island discs be? um... Something from: Bon Jovi, Blind Guardian, Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, Cold, The Rankin Family (yeah, I know, totally the odd one out), Iron Maiden, Beatles, Beach Boys, and Rhapsody or Threshold.
- If you were a smell what would it be? Salt air...
- What bird would you most like to be? A Blue Jay. They are my favourite, have been since I was a kid.
- If you were a bird who's head would you poo on? hm, that's a hard one. It sounds like a bad thing, but isn't getting pooed on by a bird supposed to bring you good luck? If we ignore the good luck part, Stephen Harper.
- Are there any foods that your body craves? Not really.
- What's your favourite time of year? Well, for the most part the winter, but reading-wise, the fall. It's when all the good books come out.
- What's your favourite time of day? When no one is around to bother me!
- If a rest is as good as a change which would you choose? A change.
- If you could have a dinner party and invite any 5 people from the past or present who would they be? (Living or deceased.) Carol Shields (favourite Canadian author that is deceased), Marion Zimmer Bradley (favourite fantasy author that is deceased), Madeleine L'Engle (who just recently passed away), John Bon Jovi (to add some music), and not really sure on the last one.
Sunday, September 09, 2007
A Dancin' Meme
So, I was tagged for this meme a while ago from Dancin' Fool, so I figured I should finally get around to doing it! Others should do it as well, although I will not tag anyway this time.